[wb]12 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds Austria home court can see-3344111

03 May

[WB]12 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds: Austria can see the home court high odds odds company combination is inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, the historical performance of the same longitudinal view of the odds, can often find some breakthrough. Austria vs Ireland game time: November 13th 01:00 Austria 1 wins 1 flat 1 negative results, 4 points ranked fourth in the group. The last round away against Serbia, the final 2 to 3 swallow defeat; Ireland harvest 1 wins 2 flat achievements, accumulates 5 points ranked third, more than the opponent a last round away struggling in the face of Moldova, the final 3 to 1 victory over the opponent. 8 games away from home, the team made 2 wins 3 flat 3 negative results, blocked the road performance. The odds are 2 3.20 4.33, with the history of lost and found probability is 48%, a probability of 30%, win probability is 22%, the odds of Austria showed a slight advantage. According to the fundamentals of the past opponents had two games, Austria 1 wins 1 flat achievements, take advantage of psychology. Austria in the group phase 1 wins 1 flat 1 negative results, Ireland harvest 1 wins and 2 scores, the battle history prevailed, the war is given the disc open hemisphere plate support, Austria home court can add points. To sum up, the market optimistic about the election Austria home court, the two sides draw. This paper consists of [exclusive] auspicious square

[WB吉祥坊]12日竞彩足球相同赔率:奥地利主场可高看   摘要:赔率公司的赔率组合并非无穷无尽的,特定区间内,相同的赔率结构会重复出现,这些不同结构的赔率组合各自发挥着什么效果,纵观相同赔率的历史表现,往往可以找到一些突破口。   奥地利 vs 爱尔兰   比赛时间:11月13日 01:00   奧地利取得1胜1平1负成绩,积4分排名小组第4位。上一轮客场面对塞尔维亚,最终2比3吞下败仗;爱尔兰收获1胜2平成绩,积5分排名第3位,比对手多出一分 上一轮客场面对弱旅摩尔多瓦,最终以3比1轻取对手。客场作战的8场比赛里,球队取得2胜3平3负成绩,客场表现受阻。   本场赔率是2.00 3.20 4.33,历史同赔当中,主胜概率为48%,平局概率为30%,客胜概率为22%,赔率显示奥地利稍占优势。结合基本面来看对手过往有过两次交锋中,奥地利取得1胜1平成绩,心理上占据优势。   奧地利小组赛中取得1胜1平1负成绩,爱尔兰则收获1胜2平成绩,交锋历史上主队稍占上风,两队战意相当,亚盘开出半球盘给予主队支持力度,奧地利主场可添得分数。综上所述,本场看好奥地利主场,次选双方战平。   本文由[吉祥坊]独家提供相关的主题文章: