Coping Mechanism On The Mining Problems-p8400

23 Jul

Marketing Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. to be aware of the founding companies to accelerate their product development and innovation, the establishment of systematic and comprehensive after-sales service network and accurately grasp the pulse of the market, organize production according to market demand, allocation of resources, optimize the product structure, develop market, increase revenue to the development of faster and better. Hongxing machines are continually improving the level of technical services, increasing R & D efforts, technology innovation and reform to meet the wave of industry equipment. The common problems in the development of Chinese mining machinery at present mainly include the following two: 1. The mining machinery industry enterprise comprehensive strength is not strong, the majority of enterprises in scientific research, new product development, technological transformation of enterprises and management and other aspects of energy and capital investment are at a standstill. Domestic mining machinery products especially the urgently needed key equipment of the national construction can not meet the requirements, and the presence of products with the problems of low technological content, low added value of the products, unstable product quality and low complete labor productivity. Which all cause the extremely disproportionate of our country mining machinery manufacturing enterprises in the growth rate of output value and profit growth rate. 2. There are problems in product variety, technology, quality, service and other aspects, which causes the low actual contribution rate of the domestic mining machinery industry for the mining industry. Take metallurgy mine as an example, the equipment currently in use is as many as 1180, among them the self-sufficient by our country is only about 26%, and most of them are still with low technical content and low quality, the remaining 74% still need importing. Domestic equipment with high technology content are mainly the mobile device, such as a tunnel boring machine, mining vehicles, excavators, scrapers and so on, but there is still big difference compared with the imported equipment. Therefore, experts put forward to ways of improving the innovation ability of mining machinery industry: firstly, mining machinery manufacturing industry should establish various forms of joint with foreign companies and domestic professional design institute, such as the formation of groups, combine, the introduction of technology, the introduction of talent and so on. Secondly, establish and perfect the advantage of professional application lab for the applying technology research of the product, manufacturing. Portable crusher:.www.crusher-machine.com/12.html belt conveyor:..hxjq-crusher../6.html About the Author: Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. to be aware of the founding .panies to accelerate their product development and innovation, the establishment of systematic and .prehensive after-sales service .work and accurately grasp the pulse of the market, .anize production according to market demand, allocation of resources, optimize the product structure, develop market, increase revenue to the development of faster and better. Hongxing machines are continually improving the level of tech Article Published On: 相关的主题文章: