Beware of bad mouth medicine more than 30 babies eat mushroom poisoning-restorator

03 May

Beware of "bad mouth" medicine more than 30 babies eat mushroom poisoning reporters yesterday from the children’s hospital was informed that during the national day, mushroom poisoning incidents: Sichuan Luzhou 9 year old by a family of 5, Baishiyi 10 year old Qiaoqiao a family of 4, Qianjiang 6 year old joined a family of 4 so, because eat mushroom poisoning. At present, these poisoned children are being treated in the hospital. Children’s Hospital experts said, unlike in previous years, this year’s National Day period, the hospital has treated more than 30 cases of mushroom poisoning children! The doctor reminded the public again, please do not pick and eat wild mushrooms. Drank mushroom soup frequently was poisoned at the age of 9, the vast Sichuan Yibin people. For a holiday, the father mother from the field to spend the holiday at home, see the weather is fine, the vast mother suggested going to the mountains mushrooms to eat. The one family drank "delicious" mushroom soup, the grandma and grandpa, dad and mom have varying degrees of abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting and other symptoms. After several people were sent to the local hospital, the doctor diagnosed mushroom poisoning. The 10 year old Yi Qiaoqiao is people, white city during the national day, rural relatives brought a bag of wild mushrooms. A wild mushroom, Qiao Qiao grandmother was very pleased and said: "this mushroom good Oh, mountains, environmentally friendly and delicious!" Who knows the family after drinking "environmental protection" mushroom soup, have been sent to the hospital. I 6 year old strong is the name of left-behind children, during the national day, a distant cousin chuanmen, 3 brothers have about good mountain mushrooms to eat. Results on the second day, the three brothers and Grandpa were taken to hospital after drinking a bowl of "fresh" mushroom soup. The grandfather was temporarily out of danger, but unfortunately, a strong cousin left them forever! Wild mushroom poisoning mortality in children’s Hospital of renal physicians when Ji Sheng, the annual children’s hospital will receive for edible wild mushroom poisoning hospitalized children, including children because of excessive consumption of poisonous wild mushrooms. When the doctor, because the toxic components of complex poisonous mushrooms, even through cooking, processing or drying and other methods can not destroy its toxicity and poisoning vary; mainly nausea and vomiting, convulsions, seizures, mental disorder, acute hemolysis, jaundice, liver and kidney damage, severe cases can cause death. When the doctor said, poisonous mushroom poisoning, the condition is dangerous, high mortality, and no special therapy. Therefore, when eating wild mushrooms after the poisoning symptoms, should immediately seek medical treatment as soon as possible, the emetic, gastric lavage and catharsis, enema and other methods, conditions can early blood purification therapy will improve the cure rate. Reminded not to eat wild mushrooms in addition, when the doctor also reminded the general public, especially in rural and township people, do not think that colorful mushrooms are poisonous mushrooms, non-toxic colors are simple. In fact, there are many poisonous mushrooms and common toxic mushrooms have the same simple appearance, the fundamental way to prevent mushroom poisoning is not to feed wild mushrooms. Poisonous mushrooms and mushroom and edible mushroom shape is called, there is no significant difference. There are more than 100 kinds of poisonous mushrooms in our country, and the distribution area is wide.

小心“祸从口入” 重医30余个娃娃吃蘑菇中毒   记者昨日从儿童医院获悉,国庆期间,蘑菇中毒事件频频发生:四川泸州9岁的浩浩一家5口、白市驿10岁的巧巧一家4口、黔江6岁的强强一家4口等,均因吃了蘑菇而中毒。目前,这些中毒的孩子正在该院接受治疗。儿童医院专家表示,与往年不同,今年国庆期间,该院已收治了30余例蘑菇中毒的孩子!医生再次提醒市民,请不要采摘和食用野生蘑菇。   喝了蘑菇汤 频频有人中毒   9岁的浩浩是四川宜宾人。因国庆放假,浩浩的爸爸妈妈从外地赶回家过节,看到天气晴好,浩浩的妈妈便提议去山里采蘑菇吃。结果一家人喝了“鲜美”的蘑菇汤后,浩浩和爷爷奶奶、爸爸妈妈先后出现不同程度的腹痛、腹泻、呕吐等不适症状。几人被送到当地医院后,医生诊断为蘑菇中毒。   10岁的巧巧是白市驿人,国庆期间,农村的亲戚带来了一大包野生蘑菇。一听是野生的蘑菇,巧巧的奶奶非常高兴地说:“这个蘑菇好哦,山里的,既环保又好吃!”谁知一家人喝了“环保”的蘑菇汤后,都被送进了医院。   黔江6岁的强强是名留守儿童,国庆期间,两个远房的表哥来串门,三兄弟便约好上山采蘑菇来吃。结果第二天,三兄弟加上爷爷在喝了一碗“新鲜”的蘑菇汤后,都被送进医院抢救。其中爷爷暂时脱离了危险,但不幸的是强强的一位表哥却永远离开了他们!   野蘑菇中毒 病死率高   儿童医院肾脏内科医生时吉胜介绍,每年儿童医院都会收到因食用野蘑菇中毒入院的孩子,其中还有孩子因为食用过量有毒野蘑菇而丧命。时医生介绍,由于毒蘑菇毒性成分复杂,即便通过烹调、加工或者晒干等方式也不能破坏其毒性,且中毒表现各异;主要有恶心、呕吐、惊厥、抽搐、精神错乱、急性溶血、黄疸、肝脏肾脏损害等,严重者可致死亡。时医生表示,毒蘑菇中毒后,病情凶险,病死率高,且没有特效疗法。因此,一旦误食野生蘑菇后出现中毒症状,应立即就医,尽早采用催吐、洗胃、导泻、灌肠等方法,有条件者可尽早血液净化治疗,将提高治愈率。   提 醒   不要食用野生蘑菇   另外,时医生还特别提醒广大市民,尤其是山区农村和乡镇群众们,不要认为鲜艳的蘑菇才有毒,无毒的蘑菇颜色都朴素。事实上,有许多剧毒蘑菇也和普通无毒蘑菇一样拥有朴实的外表,预防蘑菇中毒的根本办法就是不要采食野生蘑菇。毒蘑菇又叫毒蕈,外形与食用菇没有明显区别。我国的毒蘑菇有100多种,分布区域广泛,常见可致人死亡的至少有十余种,包括褐鳞环柄菇、肉褐麟环柄菇、白毒伞、鳞柄白毒伞、毒伞、秋生盔孢伞、鹿花菌、包脚黑褶伞、毒粉褶菌、残托斑毒伞等。不同毒蘑菇所含毒素不同,引起的中毒表现也各不相同,毒蘑菇的中毒类型主要有四种:   1。胃肠炎型:恶心、呕吐、腹痛、腹泻等,严重者出现休克、昏迷。   2。溶血型:除有胃肠道症状外,可出现溶血性黄疸、贫血、血红蛋白尿、肝脾肿大等,还多伴有中枢神经系统表现。   3。多脏器损伤型:进食后10~30小时出现胃肠炎型表现。部分患者可有假愈期,然后出现以肝脑心肾等多脏器损害的表现,死亡率极高。多为误食毒伞、白毒伞、鳞柄毒伞等所引起。这也是儿童医院收治的蘑菇中毒患儿中所占比例最高的一类。   4。神经精神型:除有胃肠道症状外,可出现多汗、流涎、瞳孔缩小等,严重者出现精神错乱、幻觉、昏迷甚至呼吸抑制而死亡。相关的主题文章: